- Former Chairman of Grupo TACA.
- Former President of the Latin American Association of Airlines (ALTA).
- Former Chairman of AVIANCATACA.
- Founder and former director of Volaris.
Executive Vice Chairman
- Former CEO and CFO of Avianca Group. He has played a pivotal role in the airline's evolution, orchestrating and overseeing the company's successful Chapter 11 reorganization and emergence during the COVID-19 pandemic, and subsequently, leading its transformation into a low-cost operator by leveraging the strengths derived from its legacy carrier history.
- In October 2022, Mr. Neuhauser was appointed as Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Latin American Association of Airlines (ALTA).
- With over 20 years of experience as an investment banker, Adrian developed extensive expertise in advising clients in the transportation sector, encompassing airlines, aircraft lessors, railroads, and logistics companies.
- Senior Advisor and former Partner at TPG Capital
- Former Partner at Arnold & Porter
- Former Board Member of American Airlines, US Airways, and Ryanair
Chief Executive Officer and President of Avianca Group
- Former Deputy CEO and COO of Avianca Group
- In his initial role as COO of Avianca Group, Frederico led the company's operations, service, and business model transition by clearly defining and reconfiguring the Avianca product and value proposition to ensure safe and on-time flights.
- Over 15 years of experience with various airlines, he has held the positions of Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice President, and Chief Financial Officer.
- Mr. Pedreira has extensive experience in business transformation processes, customer service, and management changes in various companies and non-profit organizations.
Álvaro José Aguirre
- ~10 Years of Experience Serving in Private and Public Boards
- Extensive Experience with Strategy, Governance, Executive Compensation, Senior Talent Acquisition, Operational Improvements, M&A, Financings, and Exits
Constantino de Oliveira Junior
- Founder of GOL Airlines, served as its CEO from 2001 to 2012.
- Chairman of ABRA’s Board of Directors.
- Over 20 Years of Experience Serving as Board Director of Leading Colombian Companies
- Former CEO of Almacenes Éxito, a Multi-Brand, Multi-Format, Multi-Activity and Multi-Industry Group With ver 36,000 Employees, more than 479 Stores
- 20+ Years of Experience in Airline Operations, Commercial and Customer Experience
- Former Senior Vice President - Customer Experience for American Airlines, with Responsibility for a $7b Operating Budget and Leadership of 70k Global Team Members
- 20+ Years of Experience as Board Director of Health, Sports and Logistics Companies in South America
- Extensive Experience in Private Client Services at Lehman Brothers, CSFB, Smith Barney and UBS
- ~20 Years of Experience in Transportation and Travel Industry
- Current Board Member of WestJet Airlines and Advisor to Southwest Airlines
- Executive with Extensive Experience in Telecoms and Commerce Sector.
- Currently Serves as Director of Viaplay group.
- Former Independent Director of Wizz Air.
- Chief Financial and Investment Officer of the Irelandia Group.
- Extensive experience in the Aviation industry.