- Former Chairman of Grupo TACA.
- Former President of the Latin American Association of Airlines (ALTA).
- Former Chairman of AVIANCATACA.
- Founder and former director of Volaris.
- Senior Advisor and former Partner at TPG Capital
- Former Partner at Arnold & Porter
- Former Board Member of American Airlines, US Airways, and Ryanair
Chief Executive Officer
- President and CEO of Avianca and Former CFO
- More Than 20 Years of Experience as Investment Banker Where He Developed Extensive Experience Advising Clients in the Transportation Sector, Including Airlines, Aircraft Lessors, Railroads, and Logistics Companies.
- Former President of Railex Subsequently Acquired by Union Pacific.
Álvaro José Aguirre
- ~10 Years of Experience Serving in Private and Public Boards
- Extensive Experience with Strategy, Governance, Executive Compensation, Senior Talent Acquisition, Operational Improvements, M&A, Financings, and Exits
- 20+ Years of Experience as Board Director of Health, Sports and Logistics Companies in South America
- Extensive Experience in Private Client Services at Lehman Brothers, CSFB, Smith Barney and UBS
Constantino de Oliveira Junior
- Founder of GOL Airlines, served as its CEO from 2001 to 2012.
- Chairman of ABRA’s Board of Directors.
- Executive with Extensive Experience in Telecoms and Commerce Sector.
- Currently Serves as Director of Viaplay group.
- Former Independent Director of Wizz Air.
- 20+ Years of Experience in Airline Operations, Commercial and Customer Experience
- Former Senior Vice President - Customer Experience for American Airlines, with Responsibility for a $7b Operating Budget and Leadership of 70k Global Team Members
- ~20 Years of Experience in Transportation and Travel Industry
- Current Board Member of WestJet Airlines and Advisor to Southwest Airlines
- Over 20 Years of Experience Serving as Board Director of Leading Colombian Companies
- Former CEO of Almacenes Éxito, a Multi-Brand, Multi-Format, Multi-Activity and Multi-Industry Group With ver 36,000 Employees, more than 479 Stores
Richard F. Lark
- Board member of GOL and its former Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Officer.
- Prior experience in investment banking.
- Chief Financial and Investment Officer of the Irelandia Group.
- Extensive experience in the Aviation industry.